Skip to content
Phoenix Horse Chiropractor, Dr. Kurt proudly serves most AZ locations
Your horse may benefit from Chiropractic care if he or she exhibits one or more of the following problems:
- Your horse shows a decreased level of performance and or laziness. The spine and nervous system supplies the body with energy.
- Loss of wind capacity (rib subluxation will affect the horse’s ability to breathe).
- Problems or difficulty executing desired movements.
- Behavioral changes (refusals, cinchy, bucking, head shy).
- Head carriage or fighting bit (may be due to a subluxation in the neck or jaw).
- Short striding, uneven strides, toe dragging, stumbling, forging, and uneven shoe wear.
- Diagnosed conditions, such as degenerative arthritis.
- Muscle imbalance, spasms or atrophy.
- Abnormal posture when standing, standing with hips uneven, choosing to stand on uneven ground, not squaring up when urinating, holding tail to one side.
- Gait problems, such as cross-canter, loss of collection, refusal to pick up a lead.
- Injuries resulting from falls, training, or other activities.
- Stressful situations such as conformation faults, changes in riding and training equipment, changes in performance level and ability, changes in shoeing.
- Chronic disease conditions, multiple repetitive infections, weak immune system.
Horse Services Offered: